Third Door Media is currently looking for a Community Editor to lead contributed content efforts for its industry-leading editorial brands Search Engine Land, Marketing Land and MarTech Today.
The Community Editor is first a convener, adept at cultivating a strong community of contributors who have demonstrated high-level expertise in digital marketing and wish to help their fellow marketers by extending that knowledge to their peers. The Community Editor is a skilled editor and content specialist who helps contributors develop their content to have maximum reach, impact and educational value to the more than 1.6 million audience members who trust Search Engine Land, Marketing Land and MarTech Today for the best and most-actionable intelligence.
Core job responsibilities:
- Identify and recruit contributors for Search Engine Land, Marketing Land and MarTech Today.
- Work with contributors to develop their content and leverage best practices for digital publishing, offer feedback and guidance.
- Editorial review of all contributed content. This includes editing, proofreading and fact-checking.
- Manage publishing calendar for contributed content
- Foster discussions among members of the contributor community, convening them through vehicles like email and Slack.
- Create editorial boards from our contributor community, hosting discussions with members of TDMs editorial team and our contributors.
- Work closely with our events programming team by either recommending contributors who could be speakers or vice versa.
- Track performance of contributor content across all digital channels
- Lead special projects and packages tied to contributor content.
- Assign contributor pieces to align with TDMs editorial calendar.
- Strong editorial judgement and content development expertise.
- Ability to manage many external relationships.
- Strong editing and writing skills.
- Highly organized. Position requires the candidate to coordinate a very large roster of contributors.
- 3-5 years experience in creating digital content in a newsroom, digital media company or content marketing department.
- Technical comfort with digital content tools, planners and content management systems.
If you are interested, please send resume and cover letter to Henry Powderly, Vice President, Content at [email protected]
The post We’re hiring: Help digital marketers advance their thought leadership appeared first on MarTech Today.
Source: Henry Powderly, MarTech Today
Articles listed with Cash Tech News as the author are either general information, or may have been imported from another website, to bring our readers a rich media experience that encompasses articles that we find interesting, as well as those curated by others.
The views and opinions expressed here are for informational purposes only, and should not be confused with professional financial advice. These opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of CashTechNews.com. Every investment and trade involves risk. You should conduct your own research, and contact your professional financial advisor before making any investment.
Corrections, feedback, and ideas should be submitted through the website contact form.